Monday, December 21, 2009

Re: Fw: hi (Steve Davis)

hi
whats up/ sorry I've been outta touch,...just busy..
I saw that the theatre of note will do another marathon...thanks for suggesting DOG! I emailed sofie there about dog playing..
I'd love to play bass w. the all-stars this year...sorry I couldn't make it last year...I should be there this year!!
are you all coming down for that???
I hope so!
see ya
take care
love
steve

* * * * *

Steve, we can't afford to come down this year. So if you want to play with me, you will have to come up here!

In Freedom,
Frank Moore

* * * * *

hi
that sucks..but i know how it is..I got a fucking 5% pay cut...!! I have some cd's to send from LEM too...
keep me posted about shows and i'll try to make one up there...
i miss you guys...can we schedule dog on shamens den sometime in '10??
thanks
take care
steve

* * * * *

hey, Steve! I have missed you! We have booked the Temescal performance series for the whole next year! The
dates are up at http://www.eroplay.com/events.html. The next is Friday December eighteenth . Love to have you play/jam! We are having great musicians showing up!

Can +DOG+ do The Shaman's den on January seventeen? That is our first opening!

Hey, if +DOG+ has any Bay area gigs, I might be available to play!

Btw, my Sunday guest was a great guitarist Jhon Thumb. I asked him to be a guest ten years ago after we both played at THE WEFEST in North Carolina. Apparently he kept
my email invitation in his in-box for all of these years so that when he moved out here from New Jersey, he contacted me about being on my]
show. Wild! Anyway, he wants to get link up with musicians out here... So...


In Freedom,
Frank Moore

No comments: