Friday, August 27, 2010

Re: expanding III

Wow Frank and Family.
Thanks for showing us the way to do hopsitols and aging and illness as love and art.
Very inspiring.
You should be so super proud of yourselves for being so phenomenal and special.
Annie

* * * * *

yes annie, life always gives you opportunities to do possibilities-opening art. The emails I got were my first sign that it wasn't just my personal situation that was involved. many demanded me to do my duty and
live to do more trouble-making magic together. There was a thick pile of them before I was in any shape to understand reading them. But when I was, a lot of them said i better not die or else.

There are a lot of layers of this "piece "... The RECOVERING CAM... A great female singer came over last week to give us a concert... Tomorrow a reporter [my nurse's brother] is coming to interview me about ihss.... So you never know what a piece will lead to. But this is a little extreme even for me... Although I did do DYING IS SEXY before.

In Freedom
Frank Moore

No comments: