Monday, January 17, 2011

Westfield Alliance Indie Show #73

The Westfield Alliance Indie Show #73

Ratcliff Bailey I Want You
Black Angel Be Gone
Mike Lyzenga Guardian of My Heart
Keith Secola Wailing Blues
Asatron Princess
John Mendell Lost Without You (LIVE)
Shaved Hampster Take It Back
JEALOUS INTERVIEW
JEALOUS I want your Love
JMinus Swing Low
Roger Campo Subversive Soul
John Lee Hooker Jr. Dear John
Ratcliff Bailey Back when I was a Fool
White Goat Cheerful Tear
The show is being sent to the outlets today.

I HAVE A MESSAGE TO RELAY FROM Frank Moore, owner of Berkley CA's Luver.com; and Michael LeBash, who does the tech work for Luver.Com, GOOD NEWS!:

From: Frank Moore fmoore@eroplay.com
Date: January 14, 2011 4:54:07 PM PST
Subject: FRANK'S DEEP ROOTS MUSIC CHANNEL is now offically on-line!

* * * * *

just one of the shows on LUVER!

In Freedom,
Frank Moore

No comments: