Thursday, December 2, 2010

Re: update (Betsy)

Frank that is wonderful!!! I work with lots of kids with pegs, but unfortunately they typically have to have it because they cannot swallow nor chew to be safe. SO, good for you, glad everything worked out, I applaud you for speaking up and asking questions. Sounds like you had a great visit with our buddy Steve. I keep track of him through you! I miss him, we sure had some good times. Have a wonderful holiday season with all your family,

Love,
Betsy

* * * * *

hey, Betsy! I learned a long long time ago they often don't know what the fuck they are talking about and they can put a fatal curse on you if you fall for it! I never have!

Yep, our tribe is still intact after forty years or more! Great visit with Steve and his mate!


In Freedom,
Frank Moore

No comments: